Fitness4Less gym in Bristol, UK  » Health  »
1.5
All Saints Street, Bristol BS1 2LZ, UK
  • When I finally went there to squeeze in my first workout I was pretty disappointed to say the least
  • Unless you go to the gym and practically just want to perform cardio than this gym is definitely not for you

• by jack_o_lantern

Let me begin by saying I’ve trained at around 7 gyms in my life and I can without a doubt confirm that fitness4less in Bristol is clearly the worst. I didn’t really have much choice but to train over at this gym if I wanted to keep fit and build some muscle. The main perk of this gym and the reason I signed up was that there are no obligations to sign a contract and

the monthly gym membership was only £14.99. You’re probably thinking to yourself “Wow this sounds like an awesome place to train at” - Well you couldn’t be further from the truth.

Let me tell you why - They want you to sign up online through their website because that’s how they are able to keep their monthly fees so cheap because they have to employ less staff. I was foolish enough to sign up without visiting ...

• the gym first. I went to their website and was fooled by their cleverly taken photos where it gives the illusion it has a lot of equipment. When I finally went there to squeeze in my first workout I was pretty disappointed to say the least. There was a small area of machines surrounded by tons of treadmills. Unless you go to the gym and practically just want to perform cardio than this gym is
        definitely not for you. Most of the machines are old and outdated and you have to wait ages because the gym has way too many members in comparison to the amount of equipment they have.

The staff there also seem useless and some of them look so out of place working in a gym. Take my advice spend a little more money and go to a decent gym instead. Don’t make the same mistake I did.

Agata Mizak says :

re : When I finally went there to squeeze in my first workout I was pretty disappointed to say the least
    I was going to introduce my friend who just moved to Bristol to the gym I enjoyed in the past and let her sign up to be able to excercise with me. We popped in this morning to have quick look around and see if she liked it . We were absolutely shocked to see that there were 4 intimidating drug addicts drinking beer inside the gym reception literally not allowing us to pass through. Once we finally got to the reception I introduced myself and informed the lady at the desk that im a member and would like to show my friend the gym as she would like to join . The lady at the desk stated that it’s 8 pounds for her to get in and didn’t even offer any help to show her around the gym. As she was quite rude and the intoxicated men were all over the reception we just left. It’s absolutely appalling Cancelled my membership and definitely wouldn’t reccomend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342910879670731/k2311a1029/10.29.09