Olay Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Though it cost much than the other soap that we usually had, but it is all worth it
  • I notice my skin pores become are so fine
  • I am just so thankful that I found it all from this one product which is Olay Soap

• by Reigne

Very happy with Olay. I experienced the kind of mildness and soft feeling when i started using this Olay Soap.

Though it cost much than the other soap that we usually had, but it is all worth it.

My skin is no longer dry because it has the right moisturizers that

makes my whole body feeling like i am applying a body lotion on it.

I notice my skin pores become are so fine.

I seldom apply lotion, becuase using this Olay Soap every bath makes me feel that i am applying one.

So for me it cost me then less.

Becuase my ...

• one tube of lotion will last longer becuase i seldom use it.

This Olay Soap makes my skin young looking, and healthy too.

I cant see any dry part of it like when you scratch it, you will see the sign of dryness because it will show.

And that is of course a

bad sign.

That is why before i spent a whole lot of money to make my skin not dry.

Buying lotions and any other materials to make my skin so healthy and glowy.

I am just so thankful that I found it all from this one product which is Olay Soap.

Olay Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312910879630731/k2311a1029/10.29.09