Apple Cider Vinegar Diet  » Health  »
  • I have heard a lot about the apple cider vinegar diet that I decided to try it
  • I am still doing it because I do not want to gain more weight but at least I know what to expect

• by rainymommy

I have heard a lot about the apple cider vinegar diet that I decided to try it. I placed a tablespoon in a half filled glass of water and drink it thirty minutes before every meal.

It does not taste that bad compared to other products that dieters came up

with but it does take some getting used to.

I did not get any upset stomach or vomiting of any sort.

It feels like I am just drinking a weird tasting water but it does take some getting used to.

I took it two times a day.

I skipped breakfast ...

• because I do not think it is fine to take vinegar so early in the morning, even for just a tablespoon.

However, along with diet and exercise, this did not work for me as I expected it too.

I did not lose any weight, however I did not gain any

either.

It just stayed that way from the start till the end.

So I would say it helped in me not gaining weight but I hoped for far too much.

I am still doing it because I do not want to gain more weight but at least I know what to expect.

Haresh says :

Can one add hot water to dilute Bragg`s apple cider vinegar?

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes….although it still has a very strong flavor. Personally, I found that orange juice and cranberry juice do a better job of diluting the flavor since they are both pretty acidic. However, water will do a good job too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342810879611231/k2311a1028/10.28.09