Baby Einstein movie  » Movies  »
  • The DVD's are a bit pricy, but I can honestly say, they are worth every single penny

• by Steve
      I’m not sure who came up with the Baby Einstein series on DVD but I am very glad that they did. These videos are a god-send for

parents of toddlers everywhere.

My 2-year-old will watch movies but, like most kids her age, doesn’t sit too long before she’s moving on to something else.

But, when I pop in Baby Davinci for her, she won’t budge from her seat until the movie is over and is often asking me to play it ...

• Baby Einstein movie
      again for her.

As an adult, I don’t really see the attraction since there’s very little dialog and it’s mostly music and pictures of things.

But, if

she’s happy, I’m happy.

Especially if it means I have 30-40 minutes of quiet time to myself.

The DVD’s are a bit pricy, but I can honestly say, they are worth every single penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11280887950131/k2311a0828/8.28.06