Kenneth Cole watches  » Watches  »
  • I’ve always been a fan of Kenneth Cole because of the chic, clean style but what I like the most is probably their watches
  • About five years ago I bought a Kenneth Cole wrist watch for my dad for Christmas and he still has it
  • I love the glossy, stainless steel metal that they use
  • I was able to get my dad a very nice watch that lasts a long time for around $120, a price I consider a bargain
  • I would recommend Kenneth Cole watches if you’re looking one for yourself or as a gift

• by Liberty

Kenneth Cole is an American designer brand that makes great, chic clothing for both men and women. Their products include shoes, bags, clothes obviously, and wrist watches. I’ve always been a fan of Kenneth Cole because of the chic, clean style but what I like the most is probably their watches. About five years ago I bought a Kenneth Cole wrist watch for my dad for Christmas and he still has it. So here’s my pros and cons on Kenneth Cole wrist watches.

I’ll start off with the pros first. I like Kenneth Cole wrist watches because it’s an American brand, even though it was probably made in China,

but then again most things American are now a days. I like that there are many styles to choose from for both men and women. I love the glossy, stainless steel metal that they use. It looks very expensive and some of their wrist watches can get pricey but even their more affordable ones look just as great. From what I can tell their watches are very durable. My dad’s a welder and although he doesn’t wear his nice watch often at work he has a few times and it’s been able to withstand his work. As far as I can tell all of their watches are waterproof ...

• up to a certain depth. The face doesn’t scratch easily, in fact it takes a lot to get a tiny scratch on this watch. I was able to get my dad a very nice watch that lasts a long time for around $120, a price I consider a bargain.

I also like that Kenneth Cole watches can be found at department stores, so there’s no need to visit and actual Kenneth Cole store. Not every city has a Kenneth Cole store. The battery life on this watch lasts a fairly long time too. I think my dad had his watch for about three years before having to change

his battery. The best part is that the metal doesn’t irritate the skin if you’re allergic to certain types of metal.

There’s really only one negative side to Kenneth Cole watches and it’s the price. Yes, there are some nice ones for a decent price but the majority are pricier than most watches, and the even nicer ones costs even more.

Overall I think Kenneth Cole makes great watches that will lasts a very long time. It’s definitely worth the money, especially since you want have to replace it often like with cheap watches. I would recommend Kenneth Cole watches if you’re looking one for yourself or as a gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642810879461231/k2311a1028/10.28.09