J.Crew in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • I like that it has both old and new styles to choose from, not just last season’s stuff like many people assume
  • The first thing that disappointed me about this J
  • One time I found a really nice dress that I wanted and there were several of them in my size and yet I didn’t get the dress because every single one in my size had makeup smeared around the neck area
  • I would recommend it if you’re a fan of J

• by Liberty

J.Crew has long been a favorite store of mine but I rarely shop there at a regular mall because of the high prices. Of course some people may think it’s worth it considering the quality of their clothes and I am one of them. I’m also a broke college student so J.Crew is a luxury for me. Then I discovered outlet malls and that pretty much solved my shopping budget problems. One of my favorite outlet malls is Prime Outlets in San Marcos, Texas. Prime Outlets, like most, has a J.Crew store and since it’s the closes outlet mall to me it’s where I go when I need my J.Crew fix. I’ve visited this J.Crew location many times and here are the positives

and negatives based on my experiences.

I’ll start off with the pros first. What I like about this J.Crew location is that it’s located in one of my favorite outlet malls. Prime Outlets not only has many stores but it’s also across the street from another outlet mall. I like that it has both old and new styles to choose from, not just last season’s stuff like many people assume. The prices are always good but even more so during sales. I like their size options for men and women as well. I’ve always had a hard time finding close for myself because I’m a petite woman but J.Crew if one store that offers quality clothing in petite sizes, and this location has a ...

• good selection of sizes for petites. I find their customer service to be very good as well. The workers there have always been very friendly and helpful. The best part of this J.Crew store is that the have one of the bigger sales area that I’ve seen.

Now for the cons of this J.Crew location. The first thing that disappointed me about this J.Crew was the size of the store. It wasn’t very big and in fact was one of the smaller ones I’ve visited. They don’t seem to have as many sales and specials going on as some of the other J.Crew outlet locations. Their clothing styles at his location doesn’t vary much and they don’t look as though they have as much

products in general to choose from than other locations. Another thing that bugs me is that although the sales area is kept neat I’ve found many items that needed to be washed and iron. One time I found a really nice dress that I wanted and there were several of them in my size and yet I didn’t get the dress because every single one in my size had makeup smeared around the neck area. It was disappointing and disgusting.

The sales area aside, I still think this J.Crew location is a decent one. It’s not my favorite but the fact that it even exists is good enough for me. I would recommend it if you’re a fan of J.Crew also and live close to the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242810879451231/k2311a1028/10.28.09