Hotmail  » Internet  »
  • I like that Hotmail always ask me if I want to save an e-mail address that I’ve sent an e-mail to or replied to one that’s not already in my contact list, and it fills out most of the information for me before hand
  • I think that it filters spam mail pretty well too and at one point I was able to report any phising and spam mail too
  • My last issue with Hotmail is that it seems to have issues sending and receiving audio files from different countries

• by Liberty

Hotmail.com is probably one of the more well known websites for e-mail. I’ve been with Hotmail since I was fifteen years old and since then I’ve changed my e-mail once and opened a few other accounts for my family members. I actually have e-mail accounts with other sources like Yahoo and Google but Hotmail has always been my favorite for many reasons, here’s my pros and cons on Hotmail.com.

I’ll start off with the pros to Hotmail.com first. What I like about Hotmail.com is that it’s obviously

a well known e-mail provider and not some obscure source. I like that Hotmail always ask me if I want to save an e-mail address that I’ve sent an e-mail to or replied to one that’s not already in my contact list, and it fills out most of the information for me before hand. I think that it filters spam mail pretty well too and at one point I was able to report any phising and spam mail too. I also like that it lets me create many folders which allows me to keep all of my saved e-mails in a more organized manner. It just makes finding certain e-mails much easier for me if I label them.

I really like that Hotmail lets their users update and change up their profile information, add a profile picture and even join e-mail groups. Hotmail offers quite a good amount of storage space too. I’m not sure how much exactly but I tend to save all of my e-mails and I have about five years ...

• Hotmail
      worth of e-mail saved up and still have a lot of space left. I also liked that I can delete my e-mail account too, instead of having an unused one open for all of eternity.

There are some cons to Hotmail.com too. The first thing I don’t like is that I seem to get more spam mail then usual. I’m not sure why that is, maybe it’s because it’s the my primary e-mail address but I do get a lot of spam. If I forget my password

it’s kind of a pain to try to retrieve or change it. My last issue with Hotmail is that it seems to have issues sending and receiving audio files from different countries. A friend tried to send me an audio file from Scotland and he was having problems even attaching it to the e-mail.

All in all I think that Hotmail.com is a great e-mail provider. It’s reliable and hasn’t given me much problems in the ten years that I’ve had an account with them. I would recommend Hotmail to anyone.

Hotmail
Alisha Rich says :

re : My last issue with Hotmail is that it seems to have issues sending and receiving audio files from different countries
By filling in the information for a new contact in my address book, hotmail has made my experience much smoother.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212810879441231/k2311a1028/10.28.09