Fossil watches
  • What I like about Fossil watches is the price
  • The most expensive Fossil watch I know of costs around $150, the majority run from $50-$80
  • The first thing that I think Fossil can improve on with their watches is the battery life
  • I would definitely recommend this brand if you’re looking for a watch to have around for a very long time

• by Liberty

Fossil is a brand that makes semi-trendy products like clothing, bags, sunglasses and wrist watches. What they’re most notable for are their wrist watches. I’ve been a fan of Fossil watches since my first watch, which I got for Christmas. I’ve had my Fossil watches for over five years and still loving them. Here are the pros and cons of Fossil watches according to my experiences.

I’ll start off with the pros first. What I like about Fossil watches is the price. The prices can get fairly high but no where as much as many other good

brands. The most expensive Fossil watch I know of costs around $150, the majority run from $50-$80. I like that Fossil offers many styles to choose from for both men and women. They offer different metals and leather wrist watches. I’m a big fan of their leather wrist watches because they last a very long time and aren’t likely to fall apart even when wet, no doubt good quality leather. I like that their pretty easy to find even if there isn’t a Fossil store in your area. As long as there’s a major department store you’ll ...

• be able to find Fossil watches.

What I like the most about Fossil watches is the fact that it’s so durable and waterproof up to a certain depth. I’ve had mine for over five years and not a single scratch on the face. I also like that all of their watches come in a cool, decorative tin container that can be reused, it also saves on wrapping.

There are some cons to Fossil watches too. The first thing that I think Fossil can improve on with their watches is the battery life. In the last year I’ve

had to change my battery out twice already. Leather straps are very durable but the little ringlets that you stick the straps through fell apart after awhile and I’m not sure how to mend it or if I can even replace the straps completely.

All in all though I think Fossil watches are great whether you want to get them for yourself or as a gift. They’re very durable and will last you a very long time. I would definitely recommend this brand if you’re looking for a watch to have around for a very long time.

Cody says :

re : The most expensive Fossil watch I know of costs around $150, the majority run from $50-$80
    Some run 250 and most are about 100-150

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642810879431231/k2311a1028/10.28.09