New York: The Original Texas Toast Cheese and Garlic Croutons
  • This is my favorite variety of croutons because I love both cheese and garlic, and both flavors are baked equally well into these croutons
  • Some croutons are like that and I try to avoid them because I prefer my croutons to be crunchy, yet light and require only a little bit of chewing
  • I really love these croutons and I highly recommend them to anyone that likes salad and adds croutons along with other toppings each and every time

• by GenesisOne

New York: The Original Texas Toast Cheese and Garlic Croutons make for a very tasty snack or a scrumptious topping to an afternoon or dinner salad. This is my favorite variety of croutons because I love both cheese and garlic, and both flavors are baked equally well into these croutons.

Neither dominates, and instead, there is a pronounced, tasty blend of cheese and garlic to be tasted in each and every crunchy bite.

Speaking of crunchy, these croutons manage to be just that without

being overly hard.

Some croutons are like that and I try to avoid them because I prefer my croutons to be crunchy, yet light and require only a little bit of chewing.

That is how croutons are supposed to be.

These croutons come in large pieces, so keep that in mind if you are someone that prefers small croutons.

As a snacking item, these things are addicting and it is very easy to just keep on snacking.

I could easily eat a half of ...

• a bag in just one sitting.

The croutons are just so fresh and flavorful that I lose track of how many I have popped in my mouth.

In a salad, these croutons certainly add an additional layer of flavor that help to make my salad a tastier and more satisfying one.

Without these croutons, it would be more difficult for me to have a salad regularly for lunch.

Having salad for lunch is a healthier alternative to lunch meat and fast food and can

help a person to lose weight, so that is why I have been doing it for awhile.

These croutons most certainly help me to look forward to my lunch salads! I load up on bags of these every time they are on sale for just a dollar and they hold well for several months without giving in to staleness.

I really love these croutons and I highly recommend them to anyone that likes salad and adds croutons along with other toppings each and every time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272810879401231/k2311a1028/10.28.09