Arm and Hammer Dental Care whitening booster
  • I like that it's easy on my gums, it doesn't burn and it actually cleans my teeth

• by crystalowy

Ok so since I stopped using the crest strips, I did invest in the Arm and Hammer Dental care whitening booster. The reason? because I Wasn’t looking for a whitner really, Iw as looking for something to boost my toohtpaste.

And we all know that ARm and Hammer is the mother of teeth

whitening.

All you have to do is use Arm and Hammer after brushing your teeth fgor a few weeks and you will start to see instant results.

I don’t know why I didn’t stck with Arm and Hammer from the beginning.

Arm and Hammer Dental Care whitening booster makes it easier for me to ...

• brush it on.

I used to use the baking soda but that got messy.

This little booster comes ina tube and was only $5!I like that it’s easy on my gums, it doesn’t burn and it actually cleans my teeth.

IT’s rough without being rough.

I love it.

The only thing I didn’t

like about Arm and Hammer was that it tastes horrible.

I’m used to things at least tasting ok but with this there is nothing great tasting about this at all.

IT’s not going to keep me from actually using it but I will say that they need to think of a better flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342810879311231/k2311a1028/10.28.09