Neutrogena Deep Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the refreshing and tingling after feel of this product
  • This is definitely one of my favorite products and would recommend this to anyone

• by Nikki Fox

Throughout the years I have bought and tried out many facial cleansers that always ends with me throwing away half of the product. The results were always the same: drying of my skin with redness or moisturized face with breakouts. There is one product that I am truly happy with the results: Neutrogena’s Oil Free Deep Cream Cleanser.

This product has not changed and the results are consistent.

I can achieve optimum results using Neutrogena’s Face Lotion after washing my face with the cleanser. I have minimal breakouts and dryness with this product combination. If I need to exfoliate my skin, I add in a facial scrub along with this cleanser. If my budget does not allow an extra tube of facial scrub, then I will use dried oatmeal which is just as ...

• effective.

The Deep Cream Cleanser contains salicylic acid which is considered natural and less harsh than the popular benzoyl peroxide. I love the refreshing and tingling after feel of this product. This product can be incorporated into a tight budget, especially in this economy. A 7 oz tube costs around 4-5 dollars and lasts for 2-3 months.

Despite all the good qualities of this product there are a

few downfalls. The odor, though not strong, is not very pleasant. The product is sometimes difficult to rinse off and will have to double check to make sure there is no residue.

This is definitely one of my favorite products and would recommend this to anyone. Even though I’ve tried other products I always end up returning to this one. I would give 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810879031131/k2311a1028/10.28.09