Metro Manila Japanese Restaurant
Quezon City, Metro Manila
  • Halfway through my meal, I noticed a strand of hair sticking out of my meat
  • I decided to get Tendon this time, which is ebi tempura with rice
  • All the food we ordered were very delicious and served to us in very little waiting time
  • I'll definitely come back again to try other dishes in their menu

• by Collette

Kudos to the staff of Tempura in Trinoma Mall. We dined there tonight and appreciated the warmth of the waiters. I ordered Sukiyakidon for my main course. Halfway through my meal, I noticed a strand of hair sticking out of my meat. I immediately called the attention of the waiter and expected an argument to ensue.

But on the contrary, the waiter didn’t try to be defensive in any way. He checked my meal to assess the complaint and immediately picked up my bowl to bring back to the kitchen. After a minute, he came back to give me their menu so I could browse anew for my replacement order. I decided ...

• to get Tendon this time, which is ebi tempura with rice. I waited for only a few minutes before Tendon was served to me.

We also got a serving of mixed maki and kani salad. All the food we ordered were very delicious and served to us in very little waiting time. The speedy service was very

commendable given the fact that it was a prime time for dinner, that it’s a Friday night and their tables were filling up fast.

I’ll definitely come back again to try other dishes in their menu. Tempura is not just a fine restaurant serving delectable Japanese dishes. Their staff is polite, well-trained, and warm to the customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72810879021131/k2311a1028/10.28.09