Samsung Blackjack II
  • Just over a month ago I decided to upgrade from my Samsung Blackjack to the Blackjack II
  • In my opinion the beast new feature on the Blackjack II is the built in GPS
  • Overall I am very impressed with the Blackjack II

• by Noah Hoffer

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Just over a month ago I decided to upgrade from my Samsung Blackjack to the Blackjack II. The original Blackjack was a great phone with plenty of features for its time, but it’s over 3 years old and has now become

outdated.

The Blackjack II has many of the same features as the original Blackjack such as a backlit QWERTY keyboard, Windows Mobile 6, 2 megapixle camera, and more.

In my opinion the beast new feature on the Blackjack II is the built in GPS.

This is something that the Blackjack was lacking and it is truely a great timesaver.

Before I had the Blackjack II I had to carry around a seperate GPS but now I can just pull up Garmin Mobile ...

• Samsung Blackjack II
      right on my phone.

There is only one feature I wish Samsung would have put in the Blackjack II and it is WiFi.

As many know mobile data doesn’t come cheap and most everywhere you go these days you can pick

up a WiFi signal.

Overall I am very impressed with the Blackjack II.

I hope Samsung continues the Blackjack series.

Who knows, the next model might include WiFi and more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372810879011131/k2311a1028/10.28.09