Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Have you experience those moments when you accidentally stumble on fine lines in your skin
  • For emergency purposes I think we are oblige to carry one
  • With Revlon, there are four colors to choose from which I like
  • It seems I have enjoyed the art of concealing flaws in my skin with Revlon

• by Chace

Have you experience those moments when you accidentally stumble on fine lines in your skin? Or have you tried waking up with a blemish on your face and you don’t have time to hide it? I have experienced it myself. Stress can always induce this kind of flaws. I hate it and it really makes me feel sick whenever I stumble on this kind of skin problems. If you are a woman, you must be equipped with wide variety of make up. This is one of the things that women should be thankful for. We can always change our looks with one stroke of the brush. One thing that women like me always have is a concealer. For emergency purposes I think we are oblige to carry one. Concealer is use to disguise blemishes in our skin.

Dark circles, pimples, wrinkles can alter the way you look and with a proper concealer, you shove if off away. Concealers are often use by women but we cannot discount the possibility that today, men are using it. The concealer that I have been using for many years now is the one from Revlon, it is their Age Defying SPA Concealer.

Foremost, let us establish the main purpose of a concealer. This is use to mask skin imperfections so the color of it must be important. Try to make sure that brand has colors which are closer to almost all skin tone. You cannot find any other color than a skin color in almost every brand but there are some too which does not perfect good color combination. With Revlon, there are four colors to choose from which I like. It is important that your brand must be sensitive to your main purpose and the good thing is that Revlon has come up with colors which is really suited to your skin color. There is light, light medium, medium and medium deep. The enumeration is from the lightest to the darkest. It is also important that when your concealer is applied to your skin, you will get a natural effect. My experience with Revlon was amazing. It gave me the cover that I needed for the flaws in my skin and likewise it made it look so natural. How to come up with a natural coat is dependent on the brand’s mixture. This is the main advantage with Revlon because it gave me subtle effect it is as if nothing was altered.

One of the benefits ...

• Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer
      I got from this concealer is not just plain cover from the imperfections, this concealer also has antioxidants which helps strengthen skin’s natural defense so that eventually your skin won’t experience the same flaws. When you are using a product try to secure brands which does not just do the main job but likewise has additional benefits. For example, when you are using a concealer, if its main purpose is to hide imperfections in your face and if it has additional ingredients to nourish your skin then that would be a huge bonus. With Revlon Age Defying SPA Concealer, it does not just do the job of blending imperfections to your skin but likewise supplements your skin for proper defense. Furthermore, this concealer has Vitamin C, which is also an antioxidants which brightens your skin. Plus, it
      contains stone therapy minerals to energize stressed skin. As to benefits alone I think this concealer has a perfect package. It invigorates, nourish and it lightens your skin.

Since a concealer is primarily used to conceal flaws, you need to check a brand which is functionally friendly. Revlon Age Defying SPA Concealer is shaped like a pencil with the edge as its applicator and the base as the source of the liquid. You just need to turn the base to dispense the liquid and then directly apply it to the affected area. Convenient is how I describe it. The process is quick if you need emergency take cover.

It seems I have enjoyed the art of concealing flaws in my skin with Revlon. It has all that I need, from a friendly applicator, right ingredients, excellent color blend-in, I can’t ask for more.

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer
Kristine Teves says :

can i use revlon age defying spa concealer on dark spots freckles?

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely use this Revlon concealer to hide dark spots and freckles for some moment. There won’t be any problem in doing that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810878971131/k2311a1028/10.28.09