MaxFactor Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another tip I learned in order to obtain a thicker looking lashes, you need to spin the brush at the base of your lashes and slowly rise to the tips
  • I really had struggle fixing my lashes and as make up evolves I was happy that there are innovations introduced
  • In your search for the best mascara, you have to deal with several issues in arriving at the proper brand
  • Gladly I found convenience regarding this aspect in MaxFactor Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara
  • MaxFactor has passed all dermatological standards needed for commercial use thus no problem regarding this aspect

• by Chace

I was told that to easily eliminate mascara clumps, you need to rotate the brush back and forth as you pull it off out of the tube. In that way the liquid won’t fully concentrate on one end. This was the olden times. Another tip I learned in order to obtain a thicker looking lashes, you need to spin the brush at the base of your lashes and slowly rise to the tips. While applying it, blink softly in order to balance the amount on each lash. Of course this was the olden days, during those time when you have nothing but poorly mixed mascara, with thick, unrelenting mucous-like formula. I really had struggle fixing my lashes and as make up evolves I was happy that there are innovations introduced. Mascara can always make wonders in your eyes. Remember that a mascara is the final addition to any make up application and obviously can benefit your entire look. In your search for the best mascara, you have to deal with several issues

in arriving at the proper brand. Determine the benefits in every brand and try to check if it addresses your need. I have tried MaxFactor Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara after reading it in Allure magazine. I was curious because this mascara was used as the official mascara during Milan Fashion Week. There must have been something special to it.

One of the foremost consideration that you should weigh in choosing a mascara is the color. It should reflect your personal style and color. I would say it is safe to use black because it can universally go with anything. With this mascara from MaxFactor, there are several colors for everybody; rich black, soft black, black brown and auburn. It is good that this cosmetic line introduced a wide variety of colors for your own liking. Thus you have always an option for your personal style. In most mascara you can always encounter black as a color but here there are at least four of it.

Because my lashes are sparse, I always need ...

• a mascara which has a thickening effect but like what I have mentioned above, most of the brands I have tried gave me clump lashes every time I apply the mascara. One of the criteria that you should be looking for in a mascara is its ability to enhance your lashes without clumping it. Gladly I found convenience regarding this aspect in MaxFactor Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara. It has an outstanding formula as seen its name “couture”, the brush directs the lashes smoothly and delivers a high definition volume without clumping. To me, this is an honest assertion by MaxFactor. When I tried it, it did work tremendously and the constant practice that I have, it was completely eradicated with a simple stroke of the brush.

The brush within the mascara tube is just as important as the effect that you get from a certain mascara. The type of brush determines the possible effect you can get thus without the proper brush the desired result is unachievable. Hence, in choosing a mascara

try to check those which has brush which has bristles which gives superior coat to all of your lashes. With MaxFactor, you have straight bristles which reaches out even the corners of your eyes. I like the effect it gives because it touches and reaches all of your lashes giving you a more superior coating. The application process is not difficult with MaxFactor Lash Perfection Volume Couture Mascara.

I also like the formulation of this mascara because it is not too sticky unlike other brands. It has a soft fluid which does not blur when you apply it. You can have ample time applying it on your lashes because of its perfect formulation. At least the time is better spent on tossing the lashes rather than the above-mentioned practices that I have been doing. In addition to the criteria I gave, it is also important to check if that mascara is hypoallergenic because it might cause damage in your eyes. MaxFactor has passed all dermatological standards needed for commercial use thus no problem regarding this aspect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810878881131/k2311a1028/10.28.09