IWhite Nose Pack (Biocostech)
  • Since I was a teen it became a problem to me
  • Finding the best solution of getting rid of this problem is not an easy task
  • Until I found IWhite Nose Pack from Biocostech
  • It is also affordable and convenient to use

• by carmie26

When you say clear skin, there are no traces of pimples, stubborn dirt and excess oil on your face. But in achieving that you need to have an appointment on some facial centers or dermatologist to have your face well taken care of. Especially to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads on your face which can be found mostly on the nose area.

I hate having some whiteheads and blackheads on my nose. Since I was a teen it became a problem to me.

Finding the best solution of getting rid of this problem is not an easy task. Until I found IWhite Nose Pack from Biocostech. I have been using it for the last three years now, and it never let me down. IWhite Nose Pack removes whiteheads and blackheads easily. It only takes 15 minutes of your time to have it done. A single pack contains 3g of IWhite Nose Pack and is good for one to two uses. The beauty about this product is ...

• that it has natural agents such as monus alba root extract,panax ginseng and aloe vera. It also contains vitamins A,C and E which moisturizes the skin effectively. After my first use with the product, my pores become clearer and my skin’s texture becomes softer and smoother. It also minimizes the appearance of my pores. The best thing about IWhite is its bio-nanotechnology that effectively removes deep-seated dirt and other impurities of the skin. It’s even easy to use, I just apply ample amount
        on my clean nose and spread it evenly. Then I let it dry for 15 minutes and peel it off. You can see that your blackheads and whiteheads are being lifted from your skin. Thus, living you a fresh and clean skin.

For me, this product is worth buying. If you would like to maintain a great skin, it is a must have. It is also affordable and convenient to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342710878810431/k2311a1027/10.27.09