Ebay  » Web sites  »
  • The best deals can be found on many items, especially around the holidays
  • It’s like a giant yard sale and I love yard sales and flea markets
  • I like using a lot of pictures but don’t want to spend the money to do that
  • I think it’s important to get a lot of different angles of a product if you can
  • It’s the number one auction site on the internet, in my opinion

• by puddytat101

I’ve been a member of the Ebay auction site for several years now. I’ve bought and sold successfully on there. Oh there’s been a few minor issues along the way but that’s life on the internet, so to speak. The best deals can be found on many items, especially around the holidays. It’s like a giant yard sale and I love yard sales and flea markets. As they say, someone else’s junk is another person’s treasure.

I recently listed two leather jackets on Ebay after not being on there for a while. With the holidays approaching, I wanted to try

to make a little extra cash. I can’t believe how much easier it is to sell items now than just a couple of years ago. I was expecting to be on the site a lot longer working on my auctions. Thankfully, it only took just a few minutes to list both jackets. I am very happy with Ebay’s improvements.

You can still only use include picture for free. I guess that’s really all I need most of the time. I like using a lot of pictures but don’t want to spend the money to do that. I think it’s important ...

• to get a lot of different angles of a product if you can. I would like to see Ebay offer two free pics at least. That would nice indeed.

Now, you can list five items for free every thirty days. They take a pretty good cut for themselves, but it’s worth it if it sells. Why? Because you probably would have spent that much in listing fees anyway. If you’re item doesn’t sell, you can re-list the second week.

I’ve had pretty good luck with Ebay. I can’t really complain. One thing I don’t understand is how some people can list

coupons “not for sale” and not get booted out. I worded my coupon auction the same way as everyone else and they shut my auction down. I don’t know what was different about mine. Anyway, I didn’t say anything. Clipping coupons is a boring way to make a dollar.

So, if you’re looking to save money or want to make a little extra cash…give EBay a try. It’s the number one auction site on the internet, in my opinion. They are constantly improving their site and services. I like what they are doing.

I give EBay a rating of 8 for convenience and improvement.

Ebay

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202710878760431/k2311a1027/10.27.09