Tresemme Volumizing Mousse
  • I was actually getting a body wave perm before I bought this product
  • All I can say is, thank heavens I found out about Tresemme’s thermal creations before I went ahead and got a perm again
  • However, its definitely better than getting a perm

• by pennylane

This volumizing mousse is from Tresemme’s new thermal creations. Before I even review this product, let me just say that I absolutely love it! I have been using it for two weeks now and it has already become a must-have. I pretty much use it every time I wash my hair, which is twice a day. I could not wait to review it the first day I used it because I immediately fell in love with it. However, I though I would wait a few more days to get the good and the bad.

However, there is no bad. Like I said I immediately fell in love with it. I was actually getting a body wave perm before I bought this product. I have really thin, limp, lifeless hair. And

what I desire is big, bouncy, voluminous hair! I had actually started researching about body wave perms. Just like any other perm, this one is really bad for your hair too. And like the name suggests, a perm is permanent so you have to wait till the perm grows out if you do not like it. I actually remember getting a perm in high school. I remember love it the first few weeks, and then I was miserable because my hairline started receding and I was literally shedding everytime I touched my hair. I had to cut my hair really short after that. All I can say is, thank heavens I found out about Tresemme’s thermal creations before I went ahead and got a perm again.

I use this mousse ...

• every other day, after I wash my hair in the morning. I usually put a frizz cream first and then apply two egg-size of the mousse. And then I flip my hair upside down and blow-dry it for about five minutes. Also, I wrap my hair around in a towel for about ten minutes before I blow dry it so that I won’t have to put too much heat on my hair for it to be completely dry. Usually, less than five minutes of blow-drying will do the job.

Also, this mousse works only with heat. Maybe that is the only downside. I don’t necessarily love blow-drying my hair so much. However, its definitely better than getting a perm. Also, this mousse is from the thermal creations collection by

Tresemme, so it’s a no-brainer that you have to use heat with it to get the desired results.

The volume I get by using this mousse and blow-drying my hair upside down lasts all day long. Like I said before, my hair looks like I got a body wave perm because it is so voluminous. And the fact that it lasts all day long is only the icing on the cake. It also smells really good, like every other Tresemme product I have used.

My hair is already damaged so I am really glad that I did not get a perm. Getting a perm would have only further damaged my hair. With Tresemme’s volumizing mousse, I can get the same results as a body wave perm but with less damage.

Tresemme Volumizing Mousse

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312710878640431/k2311a1027/10.27.09