AZO Urinary Infection Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • If I had to make a complaint it would be that they do not last long

• by sweetkiara

AZO urinary infection treatment is an over-the-counter product used in the treatment of urinary tract infections. I have used this product a few different times. The first time I took it I was under the impression that it would cure my urinary infection. It did not and after closer inspection of the label insert and back of the box I could see I had been mistaken. This product is actually for help with the symptoms of a urinary tract infection. Sort of similar to taking Aspirin for a headache. This medicine will mask the symptoms of your product. It is great for short-term use but

I would not use it for long term as your infection will continue to progress. Seek antibiotics or holistic remedies in addition to taking AZO.

These pills are small and fairly easy to swallow. You can purchase them at walmart and most other pharmacies. I sometimes have to go searching for them as they do not seem to stay on the shelf for long. I use the normal formula and you get a good amount of pills in the box. After you take them for the first time they will change the color of your urine to a bright orange color so do not be alarmed.

• Please be aware that organizations such as planned parenthood require that you NOT be taking AZO in order to get a urinary tract infection test. It has something to do with the AZO interfering with the results. I do not know if this is true for all clinics or just the planned parenthood ones.

If I had to make a complaint it would be that they do not last long. I had to take more than the recommended amount in order to make it through the day.

These pills helped me a lot with the urinary discomfort and feeling of having to constantly ‘go’. They gave

me a brief break from the bladder discomfort and a bit of the associated burning. They also helped with minimizing my urges to pee. They perform as advertised and are worth using until you can get to the Doctor and get a prescription. They are a little on the costly side but for the relief they are worth it. The extra-strength formula costs even more. I have not yet tried it but I imagine it would work well if it is anything like the regular version. I tried using Alleve and Aspirin for the pain and it did not work at all. I recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262710878540431/k2311a1027/10.27.09