Foska Oats Value Pack
  • I would recommend Foska Oats Value Pack to people who are looking for a low budget way to get their daily serving of fibre

• by Redtape

I have always hated oatmeal or oats porridge as it is known more commonly here with a passion. However, despite the fact that I do, my parents have always bought Foska Oats every month for years ever since I was a little girl since they believe that its very nutritional. They have also begun

buying the “value pack” every month recently since ti hold more oats, and its much cheaper than just buying two or more of the small packs of Foska Oats. On the box it even says that the product is one hundred percent natural oats.

I don’t usually prepare oatmeal for myself, but I had discovered ...

• years ago that it tastes better to me when I mix the raw Foska Oats with milk and sugar or even sweetened condensed milk diluted with water if I can find any. However, when my mother cooks it as oatmeal I can literally still chew some of the oats in it, which proves that
        the oats are indeed real rolled oats.

I would recommend Foska Oats Value Pack to people who are looking for a low budget way to get their daily serving of fibre. Although I have always had a strong dislike for it, many people, especially those who love oatmeal still seem to like the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272710878500431/k2311a1027/10.27.09