Africa’s Best Organics No-Lye Hair Relaxer Value Pack
  • After my mother and I decided to wear our hair natural for a very long time, she bought a hair relaxer called Africa's Best Organics No-Lye Hair Relaxer Value Pack so we could save lots of money from going to the hairdresser and doing it ourselves
  • Nevertheless, all I thought was missing was olive oil or base to base the hairline
  • However, despite all of that my hair still looks healthy and I would recommend it to people on a low budget since it was not expensive

• by Redtape

After my mother and I decided to wear our hair natural for a very long time, she bought a hair relaxer called “Africa’s Best Organics No-Lye Hair Relaxer Value Pack” so we could save lots of money from going to the hairdresser and doing it ourselves. It was not the first time she had bought it too, since she first bought it about a year ago or

less so a girl could come to our house and do our hair.

Since it was the first time I would be doing someone else’s hair I was very anxious and a little agitated as well. However, I read the warnings and instructions in the pack, which were very detailed, and my confidence improved tremendously and I ended up doing my mother’s hair very well.

In the value pack, there are two sets of the same products, except for the neutralising shampoo, so two people’s hair can be done. Hence there are two small jars of cream relaxer, two small bottles of activator, two small packets of hair mayonaise, two olive oil moisturisers, but one meduim sized bottle of neutralizing shampoo. Even a pair of plastic gloves comes in the box too. Nevertheless, all ...

• Africa's Best Organics No-Lye Hair Relaxer Value Pack
      I thought was missing was olive oil or base to base the hairline.

The relaxer too very long to burn my mother and when it did, she only got about two small burns despite the fact that I was going very slowly. On the other hand though, when she did mine I got a lot, and had to be running to wash it out every minute despite

the fact that the cream was supposed to be no lye. This might have been because I had to brush my hair in the previous days. My hair didn’t come out bone straight either since the cream was too mild to get it that way. However, despite all of that my hair still looks healthy and I would recommend it to people on a low budget since it was not expensive.

detra says :

after mixing the product, can you save the relaxer and use a month later

Redtape replies :

Well, I`m not a professional, but I`ve heard that you can`t use the relaxer again after you`ve put activator in it. I`m not sure if it`s because it won`t be as effective or what. However, just to be safe, don`t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312710878490431/k2311a1027/10.27.09