Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter  » Movies  »
  • One of the first movies I loaded on my Netflix player when I bought it was the film Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter
  • The movie isn’t the best film that you will see and it is sure to rot your brain a bit
  • It definitely portrays Jesus in a different light and I’m sure there are some who won’t be able to watch it but I thought it was a fantastic film and would recommend taking a chance on it

• by Steve

One of the first movies I loaded on my Netflix player when I bought it was the film Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter. I didn’t think I would like it but it sounded like it would be different and I figured it would eventually be worth a try.

We ended up watching it last night

and it was a much better film than imagined.

Basically, there are a bunch of vampires hunting down lesbians and, since nobody else will help, two priests track down Jesus and recruit him to join the battle.

After going through a makeover that involves him getting rid of his trademark beard and long hair,

• he goes on the war path, defeating evil with the help of his friends and some cool kung fu moves.

The movie isn’t the best film that you will see and it is sure to rot your brain a bit.

But, it still manages to be entertaining and, if you aren’t laughing your butt

off one minute, you will still be watching it to see what could possibly happen next.

And, believe me, it’ll keep you guessing.

It definitely portrays Jesus in a different light and I’m sure there are some who won’t be able to watch it but I thought it was a fantastic film and would recommend taking a chance on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112710878450431/k2311a1027/10.27.09