John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo
  • I hated having my painstakingly applied highlights fade, so I figured it was worth the price tag (I paid $6.99) which isn’t even that high compared to shampoos that do more than strip and destroy your hair
  • Followed up with the matching conditioner, I noticed immediately after drying my hair how vibrant it looked
  • The results weren’t drastic (which is something I’d consider good), but they were definitely noticeable
  • I do not recommend this product for ashy shades of blonde

• by xlittlekatiex

I purchased a bottle of this shampoo after I’d highlighted my hair about a month prior. I hated having my painstakingly applied highlights fade, so I figured it was worth the price tag (I paid $6.

99) which isn’t even that high compared to shampoos

that do more than strip and destroy your hair.

I loved my experience with it.

It was thick, unlike a lot of cheap shampoos like Suave, and smelled absolutely wonderful.

This alone made me look forward to the next time I’d be washing my hair.

Followed up with the matching conditioner, I noticed immediately after drying my hair how vibrant it looked.

The results weren’t drastic (which is something I’d consider good), but they were definitely noticeable.

My hair also felt strong and healthy ...

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312710878020331/k2311a1027/10.27.09