Wrestler - John Morrison  » Sport  »
  • When it comes to promising young wrestlers, I think that John Morrison is amoung the top young talents in the business today
  • I hope that the WWE continue to push him, because watching his matches is definitely a high point of their show

• by spiderpig

When it comes to promising young wrestlers, I think that John Morrison is amoung the top young talents in the business today. After watching more than a few of his matches, I have released that he has an excellent ability in the ring, most particularly when he is jumping off

the top ropes.

I first saw John Morrison as part of his tag team with The Miz on ECW. With The Miz, Morrison showed that he could handle the mic and had the ability to either win over or annoy the fans. Part of being a good bad guy involves annoying ...

• the fans and getting them to dislike you. Morrison was very good at this for someone who is still young to the industry.

I think that Morrison has the potential to become a great superstar over the next few years and hopefully the WWE will continue to push him up the

roster. I hope that the WWE continue to push him, because watching his matches is definitely a high point of their show. His fast-paced, high-risk moves are very entertaining for the audience. If I had to describe his style, I would say that it is somewhere between Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352710877990331/k2311a1027/10.27.09