Niagara Falls Indian restaurant  » Restaurants  »
0.5
302 Rainbow Blvd,Niagara Falls, NY 14303
  • I would suggest never ever go to this restaurant, it is that bad
  • There are plenty of restaurant out there very close to falls that provide great tasting Indian food like-Punjabi Hut, Jain restaurant etc. Both taste of India and its food as well are completely disgusting

• by praja

I have never tasted such a bad Indian food ever in my life. We got to be here when we went to see Niagara Falls. It was during the afternoon when we were too hungry and felt like having some great Indian food. We were told by our friends that there was great Indian food available very close to the falls.

So we went out in search of any nearby Indian restaurant. Just next to falls we

saw this restaurant that said Buffet for just $9. 99.

We felt like getting into this restaurant. When we went close to it we were told by a person standing there that this restaurant has moved to a close by location and he was one of the owners of the restaurant providing free pick up and drop off to and from the restaurant. We felt this to be convenient.

So we went with him in his car. He also ...

• told us that they provide both south and north Indian food buffet for just $9. 99.

When we reached there we were really upset by the ambience of this restaurant which was real bad. Earlier they claimed to provide both North Indian and south Indian buffet for just $9. 99 but on reaching there we were told to choose any one of them.

But as we were too hungry we didn’t felt like arguing . We started having the food. Believe

me the food was very tasteless, no salt, no spices nothing.

And on top of it the sweet dish was also very bad. I don’t remember if I had liked anything there. I would suggest never ever go to this restaurant, it is that bad.

There are plenty of restaurant out there very close to falls that provide great tasting Indian food like-Punjabi Hut, Jain restaurant etc . Both “taste of India”and its food as well are completely disgusting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72710877980331/k2311a1027/10.27.09