Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair  » Baby care  »
  • The Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair is a great product
  • We have been very happy with it and have been able to use it from 6 months up
  • It could be that I need to wash mine more than the average customer, the tray is tough to put on

• by duckfan

I honestly can’t believe someone didn’t think of making this chair sooner. The Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair is a great product. Imagine a regular high chair cut in 1/3 so that only the seat exists.

That is what this is. You choose how high it is based on the chair you strap it into.

It is plush and padded like a

normal high chair, but you can slide it in to your table. It comes with a tray and only seems to be made in decent colors.

We bought this because our old high chair took up too much room in our kitchen. Two friends had this and I took their advice and bought this one instead.

We have been very happy with it and ...

• have been able to use it from 6 months up. I plan on using it until our baby does not need a high chair anymore.

It can really hold any sized baby. The pros: At $50 it is very affordable for a high chair.

Since it goes on your own chair it really fits in well in any kitchen. It is very easy

to wipe down, it does have 3 recline settings, a great strap to keep your kid from escaping and a dishwasher safe tray.

The cons: The seat hasn’t held up that well. It could be that I need to wash mine more than the average customer, the tray is tough to put on.

Bottom line, if you have a small kitchen this is a great choice for you.

Fisher Price Space Saver High Chair

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542710877970331/k2311a1027/10.27.09