Hipotel Paris Voltaire  » Hotels  »
132 Boulevard Voltaire, 11. Bastille - République, 75011 Paris
  • The room was very clean, I found the bathroom to be small but I can't really complain because of the price
  • The rates were good, the bedroom was very simple and if you want a good place to sleep for an affordable price, I totally recommend it
  • One problem I had when I stayed there was that the building was being renovated and there was no sign, so we spent half an hour looking for the hotel until we called and the receptionist came for us

• by luis1210

The Hipotel Paris Voltaire is a good budge hotel. I stayed in this Hotel during my honeymoon. The room was very clean, I found the bathroom to be small but I can’t really complain because of the price. Also it is a great location. Right in front of the door there is a Metro Station, which is

a great advantage in Paris if you are walking. There are a couple of restaurants near, a McDonald’s, a supermarket and even a laundromat.

What I really loved about the hotel though was the service. Everyone was very nice and helpful, also they spoke several languages and were always trying their best. The rates were good, the ...

• bedroom was very simple and if you want a good place to sleep for an affordable price, I totally recommend it. It’s not luxurious but it doesn’t have to be, and even though it is cheap, it is very clean and well kept.

One problem I had when I stayed there was that the building was being

renovated and there was no sign, so we spent half an hour looking for the hotel until we called and the receptionist came for us. The other problem is they don’t have wifi nor they offer other means to connect to the internet. This is particularly bothersome since we used to check our bank accounts and credit cards daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22710877920331/k2311a1027/10.27.09