Jayanthi jewelery in Chennai
Chennai
  • The ear ring has easy to wear screws which I find is of good quality make contrary to many ear rings from other jeweleries I bought so far

• by sweety
      Two years ago I recieved a gift Gold ear ring and matching necklace from Jayanthi jewelery in Chennai. I personally liked both the ear ring and necklace. The ear ring has four ruby stones with a white shining stone in the centre.

It is a ring with a hanging ring interlocked in chain. So it may break if I

use it for daily use and I use it occasionally.

After about some months I noticed some slight green colouring in a joint in one of the ear ring. I suspect if there is a tinge of copper being added to the pure gold.

That only I can find if I try to sell it in some ...

• shop. The ear ring has easy to wear screws which I find is of good quality make contrary to many ear rings from other jeweleries I bought so far.

Also the ear ring fits closely to my ear eventhough it has hangings. The necklace also has one ruby stone with a small white shining stone at

the bottom .

Both ear ring and necklace is good when you look from far. The ear ring gives a special different look to my face as I do not have any other earrings with hanging.

Designing is perfectly good. I am totally satisfied with the jewelery set also.

But if the gold is pure and is 22ct Gold is what I wonder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45280887790131/k2311a0828/8.28.06