Snickers Minis Ice Cream Bars  » Food  »
  • I believe that normally they sell for $4.79
  • In my opinion, there's a normal, very delightful mixture of chewy caramel and fresh roasted peanuts, covered in chocolate

• by Orrymain

While looking at the ice cream aisle this week, I saw Snickers Minis Ice Cream Bars, a product I didn’t even know they made. Well, I knew they made or used to make full size bars, but I haven’t bought those in a very long time and haven’t seen them at the market. These were on sale for $2.99 here. I mention the price because that

was a huge factor. I believe that normally they sell for $4.79. I would never buy these at that price, but at the sale price, considering the way things are priced in this economy, I might buy them again.

The box holds 12 of the minis. Now when I first glanced at it, I figured the bars would be the size of a mini-Snickers bar. However,

• these are bigger, which is a plus for the product. What I mean by that is that eating one of these minis does give you a few good bites that should satisfy that “I need just a bite right now” craving, whether it’s for ice cream or a Snickers candy bar.

Each bar is 90 calories. In my opinion, there’s a normal, very delightful mixture of chewy caramel

and fresh roasted peanuts, covered in chocolate. I’ve always thought the taste was very right on for Snickers. It’s a successful transition from candy to ice cream.

So, I’m very pleased with Snickers Minis Ice Cream Bars and have no complaints. If you have money to burn, buy these even at regular price. If you’re on a budget like me, though, look for sales and take advantage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272610877751231/k2311a1026/10.26.09