Salerm 21  » Health  »
  • Many people don't know about Salerm 21 but I think they should
  • I thought about using it a few times but never really got around to it or remembered to once I got in the shower
  • Then one day I ran out of conditioner, and since my hair absolutely needs something more after I shampoo, I decided to use this product
  • Since my hair is probably considered beyond damaged , I bought this product to help with that
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep that healthy look of their hair or to improve damaged hair

• by forevergrateful12

Many people don’t know about Salerm 21 but I think they should. I brought it a while ago for a pretty cheap price and it had been sitting in my shower unused for I’m not sure exactly how long. I thought about using it a few times but never really got around to it or remembered to once I got in the shower. Then one day I ran out of conditioner, and since my hair absolutely needs something more after I shampoo, I decided to use this product.

This product is made to help repair damaged hair. Whether you have damaged hair

or not, your hair needs vitamins and minerals in order to survive, just as your body does. Since my hair is probably considered “beyond damaged”, I bought this product to help with that. As soon as I used it, I noticed the difference. I would say it’s a little stronger than conditioner itself and works a little better. The downside is that it doesn’t have that fresh clean smell that conditioner has.

I noticed that my hair was most damaged at the ends, so I began just working this product into the ends of my hair, where hair is prone to split ...

• and break off. This has made all the difference. I use conditioner on the rest of my hair and Salerm 21 on my ends. After I get a haircut, my ends remain healthy much longer with this product than without this product.

If you use a hair straightener or a blow dryer daily, then I highly suggest you get this product. I use a hair straightener often, and if you didn’t already know, that extreme level of heat damages your hair. If you use this product every time you wash your hair, you will notice that your hair gets much stronger and

can deal with that level of heat and still remain healthy. This is how it worked for me. Then, the final result of my hair after I straightened it looked so much better than it ever did before. I have seen so many people with split ends sticking out everywhere when they straighten their hair and it just looks absolutely aweful. This product will eliminate that problem with continued use. This is what I have seen through my own experience.

I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep that healthy look of their hair or to improve damaged hair.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342610877471231/k2311a1026/10.26.09