Scope Original Mint Mouth Wash
  • I have had so much dental work done that I want to keep them in the best possible shape they can be in
  • This wasn't excrutiating pain like I felt before the root canals, but it's definitely annoying pain
  • I recommend it to everyone old enough to use it

• by forevergrateful12

I’m not big on mouth wash but lately I have been using it. I didn’t really know which kind I wanted, so I just used the kind that was in my boyfriend’s bathroom. The kind he had in there was Scope Original Mint Mouth Wash. It has really had a positive affect on me. People don’t realize how beneficial mouth wash can be.

I try to take perfect care of my mouth and teeth. I have had so much dental work done that I want to keep them in the best possible shape they can be in. That means brushing my teeth twice a day, flossing, scraping the tongue and everything. I’m pretty much a clean freak when it comes to my mouth and teeth.

I recently had 2 root canals and then found that my

wisdom teeth were coming in. This wasn’t excrutiating pain like I felt before the root canals, but it’s definitely annoying pain. It was a bother to me as I tried to do certain activities throughout the day. Since my scheduled appointment to the dentist wasn’t for another week, I knew that the best thing I could do was keep the area as clean as possible. It was painful to brush directly on the area, so I knew that was something I wasn’t going to be able to do. I also knew that if I did not keep the area clean while the teeth were coming through, there was a chance that it could get infected. So, I figured some kind of mouth wash would be my answer.

I put a small portion of Scope in ...

• my mouth and swished in all over, concentrating mostly on the areas where my wisdom teeth were coming in. It stung a lot, but that’s how you know it’s working. It even relieved some of the pain I was feeling from my teeth. It also helped with the overall clean feeling in my mouth. It made my mouth feel fresher and I could feel the Scope killing all the germs.

Even after my wisdom teeth are extracted, I am still going to continue to use Scope because there are many benefits to using it. It seems that a lot of people in my family get gingivitis and Scope has helped me prevent that from happening to me and hopefully will continue to help me. I also have something that is called “Amelogenesis Imperfecta”, a serious

tooth disease where I do not have any enamel on me teeth. This means that my teeth are prone to damage, my gums are prone to gingivitis, and my teeth can be easily chipped or broken. Scope has given me more confidence in my teeth and help my teeth remain strong and un infected, Every time a tooth has broken through my gum, I have gotten an obscess tooth. I never thought to use Scope before but it has made such a great difference in my mouth.

I recommend it to everyone old enough to use it. You don’t have to have teeth defects to use it, it’s great for anyone who wants to keep up with the mantenence in their mouth and get to those hard-to-reach places that your toothbrush may not even be reaching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342610877441131/k2311a1026/10.26.09