Blue Spirit (Stuffed Toys)
  • I bet you would consider giving a stuffed toy or make it your choice
  • But for children, I know they will smile seeing and hugging this lovely toy
  • Regardless of the size and cost, one can ensure quality purchase

• by carpediem

Thinking of a gift for a kid? I bet you would consider giving a stuffed toy or make it your choice. Whenever there’s an occasion, I also think of giving a stuffed toy because I’m not good in choosing the gift, the recipient would love to have. But for children, I know they will smile seeing and hugging this lovely toy. Shops offering different stuffed toys abound in malls, shopping districts and even in local markets. Here in Philippines, Blue Spirit is ubiquitous, especially in malls, where people often prefer to shop. Blue Spirit has been vying with other companies in the world of stuffed toys. I must say they do stand a chance; there products are of high quality: design, safety and durability.

The name Blue Spirit is just a company name for me, before I had one of their products. A friend gave me a Blue Spirit stuffed toy akin to a chewbone of a dog with a message, which I cannot remember. My sister, too, introduce me to their stuffed toy when in one of her school Christmas parties, she received a snake toy. Until now it is still residing in our room in good condition: no fading of colors, intact eyes and unscathed fabric. Maybe, later on we would give it to our neighbor or younger relative.

On several occasions I’ve bought from them in Tutuban Mall, a few months before or on the month of December. During this time, especially, a few days before ...

• Christmas selected items are on sale. For Php 100.00, I’ve bought 3 small pillows with different colors. Facial expressions and messages are printed on them. The price is based on the size of the stuffed toys; larger ones come with a high price, likewise smaller ones are affordable for those in a budget, just like me. Regardless of the size and cost, one can ensure quality purchase.

Blue Spirit stuffed toys and pillows are bright and stuffed with soft materials, inviting kids for a hug. Animals are the usual theme of the stuffed toys: there are dolphin, tortoise, dog and more. Insect like caterpillar is also available. Many colors are used in a single toy; these colors are carefully selected and creatively applied. Children are

attracted to bright colors and animals; Blue Spirit has recognized this trait making their creation popular and love by young ones. And for adult, they make shopping for gifts an easy task as if I’m just buying food in the supermarket—already decided on what to buy.

Everyone seems to be conscious on prices, at this point. But this shouldn’t hinder us in giving gifts; we shouldn’t miss the chance of making a child happy with an adorable stuffed toy. Christmas is almost here and I know that my godchildren will be knocking at my door, enthusiastically waiting and smiling—for their gifts. Before that happens, I would save and look for places where I could shop including Blue Spirit, where I would certainly find something for my budget.

Donna Bolibol says :

I want to operate a store for blue spirit in the mall, are you open for franchising? or how can i have a business for this? thank you, donna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462610877301131/k2311a1026/10.26.09