Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser
  • I believe on this product because I was been using it since I was in my college days
  • I just don’t want to wash my face with water during night time because I know it will ruin my eyes

• by Reigne

This cleanse my face everyday. I believe on this product because I was been using it since I was in my college days. The papaya extract helps whitens my skin and it gives me a lighter complexion.

And also it really cleanses to the pores. I can feel fresh after.

Especially me that I am very expose to computers because

of my work. I just don’t want to wash my face with water during night time because I know it will ruin my eyes.

So my alternative is this one, Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser. It deeply cleanses my face to the pores and that it help me prevent from getting any blackheads and pimples to grow.

It also helps me look ...

• young and fresh. This helps me to become more pretty everyday and more and more.

I just live without having this everyday. It is like a part of my daily routine.

After taking a bath and fixed myself to work before i put on anything on my face i have to cleanse it first with Eskinol Papaya Facial Clenser. SO my

face is so clean and fresh.

And during night time i never forget to clean my face again with this cleanser no matter how sleepy i am. I would rather forget my meal but not this one.

I am so particular of my cleaning specially my face. And this is my partner the Eskinol Papaya Facial Cleanser, nothings compare the result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312610877271131/k2311a1026/10.26.09