Aiwa NSX-4000 Stereo  » Electronics  »
  • I have been enjoying my Aiwa NSX-4000 for many years now and have never had a problem with it
  • I like that it is small and easy to set up

• by mrsj
      The Aiwa NSX-4000 is an older model of the small Aiwa stereos. However, by the quality and sound, you would never be able to tell.

I have been enjoying my Aiwa NSX-4000 for many years now and

have never had a problem with it.

I like that it is small and easy to set up.

The quality of sound is terrific.

My favorite aesthetic feature is that it resembles a juke box on ...

• the top of the stereo, where you can see what CDs are in the machine and which one is playing.

There is also a place to listen to tapes, if that is what you prefer.

The karaoke

feature provides hours of fun for the whole family.

Even though the Aiwa NSX-4000 is not the newest stereo you can buy, I still feel it is one of the greatest investments you could make with that type of product.

ROBERT says :

MY AIWA 4000 LOST SOUND. IT WORKS BUT THE SOUND LEVEL IS VERY LOW AND CAN HARDLY BE MADE OUT. ANY CLUES AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENED?

Galega says :

In all probability there is an issue with the speaker of your AIWA Stereo system. Even dust can create problem, if the system is quite old. You should get it checked by a mechanic.

kevin says :

I own a awaia nsx 4000 stereo kereoke machine, has great sound , nice machine, i purchased it from a yard sale for 50 bucks , just curious if anyone knows what it sold for new,

John says :

I bought my mine new around 1994 and it was close to 400 bucks on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16280887720131/k2311a0828/8.28.06