Nsac care 2 call calling card  » General services  »
  • I had just finished using a calling card i bought from a company called Nsac Network UK Ltd at their website
  • I use international calling cards a lot and this is by far the best calling card i have ever used
  • I would recommend Nsac Network's care 2 call worldwide calling card to anybody who calls abroad and would like to cut cost and enjoy crystal clear connection lines combined with the cheapest rates

• by Fonkwa

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I had just finished using a calling card i bought from a company called Nsac Network UK Ltd at their website: http://www. nsacuk. com.

I couldn’t believe the rates they were claiming to offer online. However,i took the risk to give them a try.

I am extremely glad i did. I bought a $10 care 2 call card and i received my pin instantly by email.

Their payments

were processed by Paypal and that made me feel safe using my credit card. They promised to beat any competitive rates and they did just that.

I use international calling cards a lot and this is by far the best calling card i have ever used. Not to mention their exceptional customer service which seems to be available 24/7.

I called at 3:00 am ...

• est and was suprised some one was available to handle my queries. This is one of the few, if not, the only calling card which does not charge any maintenance fees, disconnection and connection fees.

I got all the minutes announced. Best of all i left for about a month with a balance of $5 and when i went back to use it the minutes

were intact.

So i guess it is true whent they say their card does not expire. I would recommend Nsac Network’s care 2 call worldwide calling card to anybody who calls abroad and would like to cut cost and enjoy crystal clear connection lines combined with the cheapest rates.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252610877121131/k2311a1026/10.26.09