Genius Audio Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I think that they have a quite simple but very easy to use design
  • I like the fact that this is a very simple button, which acts as a on/off switch
  • I believe it is very good that the volume can easily be adjusted to the level that best fits me as a user

• by cool

I have found the Genius Audio Speakers to be a very nice accessory for hearing music on the computer. Please let me share my thoughts about this good audio speakers with you.

I would like to start this review by telling you a little about the speakers’ design. I think that they have a quite simple

but very easy to use design.

Basically, the Genius Audio Speakers have two buttons. One button is a power button and is designed for turning the speakers on or off. I like the fact that this is a very simple button, which acts as a on/off switch.

The second button is for tuning the volume. It is great that I just need to turn this button clockwise or anti-clockwise to set the desired level.

I believe it is very good that the volume can easily be adjusted to the level that best fits me as a user. I think this is very handy, especially if you want to hear music in an environment ...

• Genius Audio Speakers
      where there are other people around, like work or a public place.

I think that it is important to note that my experience shows that the Genius Audio Speakers has a good sound quality. As far as I could have seen, the music streams out very nicely without any interruptions.

The Genius Audio Speakers comes in a

nice cream color. The design is quite simple and not fancy at all. If you are looking for a stylish audio speaker, this may not be for you. However, if you want something simple but easy to use and reliable, I think this is worth a try. I will rate it a 8 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162610877061131/k2311a1026/10.26.09