Hover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • There were a few things that I didn't like but for the most part I thought it was a decent vacuum cleaner to have
  • One of the things that I like about the Hoover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner is that it has a telescoping wand
  • I'm sure they will fix this in the upgraded version but until then I think that it's a problem with the current product
  • The Hoover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner is a decent vacuum cleaner but it isn't one of the best I've seen thus far

• by crystalowy

My freaking vacuum cleaner ended up breaking on me and I had such an attitude that I was mad for about two weeks.

I went shopping for a new vacuum cleaner and ended up buying the Hoover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner.I had my personal reasons why I purchased theis vacuum cleaner. There were a few things that I didn’t like but for the most part I thought it was a decent vacuum cleaner to have.

One of the things that I like about the Hoover

Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner is that it has a telescoping wand. I like the fact that I was able to get the smallest little dust ball with the telescoping wand. That was one thing that I Couldn’t get with my old vacuum cleaner.

The Hoover Windtunnel bagless Vacuum cleaner worked like a charm. I’m talking about it picked up just about everything and anything. And of course that is something that everybody wants out of a vacuum cleaner right?

Well there were a few things ...

• that I Didn’t like about the Hoover windtunnel baglss Vacuum cleaner that Ithought couldn’t have been alot better. I’m sure they will fix this in the upgraded version but until then I think that it’s a problem with the current product.

The Hoover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner is hard to clean. It doesn’t come with bags, it comes with a canister and that canister is very hard to empty. I’ve spilt alot of dust while cleaning it out.

Another downside to the Hoover Windtunnel Bagless

Vacuum cleaner is that it’s heavy as heck. I’m talking about when it’s time to actually get some vacuuming done, I dread it. Because I have to carry it out of the basement.

I’m not sure hwy it’s hard to move around over the carpet but it is. It’s hard to push and my carpet isn’t thick so I figured it was the vacuum cleaner.

The Hoover Windtunnel Bagless Vacuum cleaner is a decent vacuum cleaner but it isn’t one of the best I’ve seen thus far.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532610876981131/k2311a1026/10.26.09