Dave and Busters  » Restaurants  »
13857 Riverport Dr Maryland Heights, MO 63043-4810
  • The thing that I like the most Dave and Busters is the fact that their food is awesome
  • Never have I been disappointed with my food or my custmoer service
  • I also enjoy the drinks, they make some of the best drinks in the city
  • I think that they are more than worth every penny

• by crystalowy

This place has become my husband and I’s favorite place to go every Saturday afternoon. We Use to like going at night but it has totally become a club so we decided that we just want to hang out when it noice and quiet and easy to enjoy our selfs. The thing that I like the most Dave and Busters is the fact that their food

is awesome. Everything that I have evr seen on pictures looks exactly the same on my plate. Never have I been disappointed with my food or my custmoer service.

I also enjoy the drinks, they make some of the best drinks in the city. I can get just about anything that my heart desires with all of the right mixtures.

Outside of the food and drinks, I ...

• ove the games. All we have to do is get a 10 dollar card and we can play for hours. The main game that we play is the tennis game which is like playing the wii. I also enjoy the horse racing game which is like being live at the tracks. Whenever I get my kid on I go over the the childrens side and play
        up their games.

Dave and Busters is for the grown and sexy to me it’s lke being at a children’s play ground. They aren’t all that expensive if you catch a special. I think that they are more than worth every penny. You not only get to play games you get to eat great food. And if you are lucky you can get a game card with your meal.

Dave and Busters

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72610876971131/k2311a1026/10.26.09