Aspirin 325mg
1.5
  • I was impressed at first because for $1.00 I was able to get a bottle of 200 pills
  • The only real problem I had with the generic aspirin was the tummy aches
  • I wouldn't recommend these aspirin for the simple fact that they so not seem to be very effective in relieving pain

• by sweetkiara

Aspirin is a fever reducer/pain reliever that is marketed under many different brand names. The most common is Bayer. The brand that I used and am reviewing is a generic brand called Certified. I purchased it at my local Dollar Store. I was impressed at first because for $1.00 I was able to get a bottle of 200 pills! That should have alerted me right off that this was too good to be true. I also can’t help

but wonder about the quality when name brand aspirin costs so much more. The pills themselves are small and white tablets. They are not coated so are somewhat difficult to swallow. I am very picky with my pills as I have trouble swallowing if they are chalky or too large. These ones did not go down easy at all. They are also not buffered which made them hard on my tummy. It helps if you take them with ...

• milk.

The coating is powdery and chalky to don’t let them rest on your tongue. I had purchased the aspirin for menstrual cramps. I was in a bind one day and out of my usual pain reliever and just grabbed the first thing that was available. I probably should have left them right there as they did NOTHING to alleviate my cramps or symptoms.

I have taken them for headaches and they do work but only for a

mild headache. You also need to take more than the recommended dose to get the desired effect. The only real problem I had with the generic aspirin was the tummy aches. They were very painful and I had to stop taking this medication because of that. The buffered variety of aspirin might be better in preventing that. I wouldn’t recommend these aspirin for the simple fact that they so not seem to be very effective in relieving pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262610876801031/k2311a1026/10.26.09