Ecorre BB Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recently discovered BB creams and I believe that they are good substitutes for foundation and sunblock
  • The only problem I have with this is after a few hours, my face becomes oily and I have to blot

• by steppysteph

I recently discovered BB creams and I believe that they are good substitutes for foundation and sunblock. BB creams actually started when the Germans developed creams for patients who have undergone surgery. These creams are used to make their scars lighten and to regenerate their skin.

A few years later, Korean artists have used these creams and it was a big trend in Korea. Now, there are a lot of Korean cosmetic companies that have produced BB creams.

One such company is Ecorre. The first BB cream I used is Ecorre BB Cream which is a Korean brand whose products are effective but not very expensive.

I really liked the coverage that Ecorre BB Cream provides since it has really covered my blemishes and made my skin look smooth and flawless. The only problem I have with this is after a few hours, my face becomes oily and I have to blot.

The great thing about ...

• BB creams is that you can cut down your daily skin care regimen. You only need to wash your face, put on moisturizer, then BB cream.

That’s it! You can even leave out moisturizer when you use Ecorre BB cream because it is already moisturizer, foundation, and sun block all in one. Another thing that Ecorre BB creams do is regenerate your skin.

They are said to be more of a skin care product rather than cosmetics because

prolonged use can make your skin better. I haven’t really used Ecorre BB creams for a long time yet so I cannot say if the product is really regenerating my skin.

But I can say that my skin feels more supple with use of this BB cream. What I am really hoping to achieve with Ecorre BB cream is that the blemishes on my skin will really go away.

Overall, I really think that Ecorre BB cream is effective yet inexpensive.

april says :

is this really effective? what are the side effects of the product if any, is it expensive or cheap. tnx..i used this product.

Galega says :

This cream is definitely effective against blemishes. It can also give you flawless and radiant facial skin. As for side effects, it will depend on the allergic reaction your skin might have with any of ingredients. That is why, it is highly recommended to use it only after going ahead with patch test.

rose ann bonifacio says :

where can I buy Ecorre BB cream at Philippines.. is it available at SM Megamall or Trinoma? and is there any side effects of the products what are the benefits of this product?

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312610876731031/k2311a1026/10.26.09