Ragnarok Game  » Games  »
  • I can call myself a master rank in that game, I know every thing about every thing in this game

• by Stalker

If tell the truth it was my first online game i ever saw and played.

I play this game for 5 years. I play for 6-8 hours a day. This game is totally addicting. I dunno why, that game relax me, so I enter game every time I have important test, or just very bored. I can share my problems with other people in this game.

I can

call myself a master rank in that game, I know every thing about every thing in this game.

you still can ask me without of any thing about this game .I always be gratefully for some questions and nice words or something be sure I`ll read and answer you.

This game maybe only 2D but it have a great game play, a great story, and a many things ...

• to do expect travel and kill. many little quests(even if it quests for items or money) but i dunno its funny and cool game in my opinion. You can create your own characters and ability. If you better at physical strenght,maybe you will choose swordman for your starting character. If your job level reach 40,(maximum 50), you can changes into secondary job. For examples,if you choose swordman for
        your starting job,you will be able to changes into Knight or Crusader. Every jobs have their own disadvantages.

Ragnarok,is based from comic write by Lee Myun Jin,this games is very popular in over all the worlds. This game is have many differents web site address,depending your country. for example, if you live in korea,you can access www.ragnarok.co.kr,etc.

Finally,this game is fun !! it can be played in all ages,because not contain any violate,blood,or bad words. Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282610876721031/k2311a1026/10.26.09