Mrs. Fields Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies  » Food  »
  • Although I enjoy many different sweets, I have to admit, a good soft chocolate chip cookie warmed up in the microwave is the most decedent of all
  • These cookies are a soft cookie, so if that’s what you are looking for, they are absolutely the best in my book
  • Fields cookies are delicious both cool and warmed up in the microwave

• by Charlie Decker

As do many people, I find a lot of comfort and pleasure in having a sweet snack after dinner. Although I enjoy many different sweets, I have to admit, a good soft chocolate chip cookie warmed up in the microwave is the most decedent of all. Nothing in this realm could possibly hold a candle to what mom used to make, but Mrs. Fields Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are the closest thing to homemade cookies you can buy in a store.

These cookies are

a soft cookie, so if that’s what you are looking for, they are absolutely the best in my book. The delicate, moist taste is far superior to Soft Batch or any other I’ve had. Unlike many other varieties of soft cookies, Mrs. Fields cookies are delicious both cool and warmed up in the microwave. I have not had the pleasure of tasting all Mrs. Smith’s varieties, but as far as the chocolate chip flavor goes, it is the best soft cookie your mother didn’t ...

• bake.

These cookies are a

soft cookie, so if that’s what you are looking for, they are absolutely the best in my book. The delicate, moist taste is far superior to Soft Batch or any other I’ve had. Unlike many other varieties of soft cookies, Mrs. Fields cookies are delicious both cool and warmed up in the microwave. I have not had the pleasure of tasting all Mrs. Smith’s varieties, but as far as the chocolate chip flavor goes, it is the best soft cookie your mother didn’t bake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272610876691031/k2311a1026/10.26.09