Dairy Queen - Kent  » Restaurants  »
1.0
25206 104th Avenue Southeast, Kent, WA 98030
  • The quality of food served in this restaurant is very low, and unfortunately the employees could care less about working there
  • The last time I drove by I believe that they removed all of the toys
  • This is one of the worst Dairy Queen’s I’ve ever been to and I do not recommend people frequent this franchise

• by Mikaelyn Briana

This is one of the oldest original businesses in the Kent East Hill area. I have been frequenting this Dairy Queen since I was a small child around the age of 6.

The business itself is not very large but the tables are well spaced.

There is also a raised

seating area that makes it fun for children.

When I was small I had a birthday party there and the small space made it difficult for us to enjoy ourselves.

The quality of food served in this restaurant is very low, and unfortunately the employees could care less about working ...

• there.

We no longer go into the restaurant to eat as the tables are always dirty and sticky.

The play area outside also leaves a lot to be desired, as the toys seem unsafe and are always dirty.

The last time I drove by I believe that they removed all

of the toys.

We started going through the drive thru and only purchasing Blizzards but the quality was just so poor that we could not justify wasting our money there.

This is one of the worst Dairy Queen’s I’ve ever been to and I do not recommend people frequent this franchise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72610876661031/k2311a1026/10.26.09