Fitness First Greenhills Branch  » Health  »
2.5
Greenhills, San Juan City
  • And so I decided to try working out in Fitness First Greenhills since my friend and I will meet up somewhere nearby afterward
  • Sadly, it turned out to be a rather unsatisfying experience considering that Fitness First is a world renowned name
  • I believe these aren't been updated since that gym started operating
  • I didn't realize the disadvantage of this until I tried running in the treadmill for 30 minutes

• by Collette

I’m a passport member of Fitness First Gym. This means I can visit any of their branches by just presenting my membership ID. However, proximity factors make me workout most often than not in the Quezon City branches since these are closer to home.

Last week was a different story since I would meet someone after working out. And so I decided to try working out in Fitness First Greenhills

since my friend and I will meet up somewhere nearby afterward. I was eager to try out Greenhills branch since it was the pioneer when Fitness First came to the Philippines.

Sadly, it turned out to be a rather unsatisfying experience considering that Fitness First is a world renowned name. The equipments there were old and worn. I believe these aren’t been updated since that gym started operating. The treadmill belts ...

• felt heavy to pull in each stride. The upholstery of the other equipments is worn out with foams peeping out here and there.

The gym was divided into two storeys. Perhaps because of limited space, each floor had a low ceiling. I didn’t realize the disadvantage of this until I tried running in the treadmill for 30 minutes. And it was there that I felt the ceiling lights getting hotter and

hotter on my forehead. It was making me sweat more than necessary. I wanted to finish a 5Km run at least but I gave up after around 2.5Km.

I decided not to finish my cardio workout and headed to the stretching area. There was no available mat I could use so I skipped it and went back to the dressing room to grab my bag. I didn’t bother to shower anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342610876631031/k2311a1026/10.26.09