Thai restaurant NY, Thai Station  » Restaurants  »
2161 Merrick Ave, Merrick, New York
  • I love all types of cuisines and have a sophisticated pallet
  • Thai Station, in Merrick, New York, is the best thai restaurant I have ever tried
  • The appetizers themselves are not to be believed - and are absolutely delicious
  • Overall, I highly recommend Thai Station in Merrick, New York because of its pleasing atmosphere but most of all- the delicious food

• by Negamaki

Simply put, I’m a huge food fanatic. I love all types of cuisines and have a “sophisticated” pallet. One of my favorite styles of food is Thai. Thai Station, in Merrick, New York, is the best thai restaurant I have ever tried.

The restaurant itself is fairly small, but has a cozy atmosphere. One of the first things you’ll notice, besides the beautiful pictures on the

wall - is the big television in the back of the restaurant (which is a nice added touch). Overall, the restaurant is appealing to the eye.

Enough about the food, how’s the food you ask?! The food at Thai Station is nothing short of fantastic. The appetizers themselves are not to be believed - and are absolutely delicious. One of my favorite appetizers is the shrimp ...

• and pork dumplings, as well as mixed sate (chicken and beef). For the main course, I ALWAYS order Pad Thai (not spicy of course). Even if you order it off the lunch menu, the portion of Pad Thai is very filling. To top off the superb meal, I always order a fried banana dessert. The dessert is mouth-watering and makes me hungry again!

Besides the great tasting

food/appetizers/dessert the prices themselves are very reasonable. You can order a regular sized Pad Thai for under $10! While the appetizers, dessert, and main course add up to a fairly large bill - each individual thing is relatively cheap and well worth the money.

Overall, I highly recommend Thai Station in Merrick, New York because of its pleasing atmosphere but most of all- the delicious food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72610876621031/k2311a1026/10.26.09