i-Pod Touch 2nd Generation  » Electronics  »
  • As I used the iPod Touch I noticed that it is slimmer and it fells better to hold than the 1st generation
  • I love using it and I would reccommend anyone who is looking for a touch-screen music player to get this
  • It is the best iPod out there and the closest thing to the iPhone if you cant afford its plan

• by review120

As I used the iPod Touch I noticed that it is slimmer and it fells better to hold than the 1st generation. They also added a volume button on the side of the iPod and added a speaker.

the speaker is not to loud

or soft it is just right for when you are in a quiet room or a room with little noise.

Another thing I liked when I use the Touch is that the software on it is easy to use.

The touch-screen is multi-touch so you can swipe your finger with ease.

I also liked that it had apps like Mail, Maps, Stock, Notes, etc.

Also, it has a App Stre where you can download or buy from a range of apps from Games to Utilities.

This is one of the ...

• i-Pod Touch 2nd Generation
      features on the Touch I liked the most.

Another thing is that when you watch videos on the Touch it is great.

On it 3.

5 inch screen It is the right size for the iPod.

You can hold photos, music, videos, and more.

The Touch

comes in 8GB, 16 GB, and 32GB.

I love using it and I would reccommend anyone who is looking for a touch-screen music player to get this.

It is the best iPod out there and the closest thing to the iPhone if you cant afford its plan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162610876601031/k2311a1026/10.26.09