GNC 100% Whey Protein
  • I recommend it just get a different flavor and you will be fine

• by sneakerfiend

GNC 100% Whey Protein is great whey protein. The only complaint I have is the taste of Banana Cream. It tastes horrible.

This whey protein is very good. It has a natural source of BCAA.

It has 20 grams of high-quality protein source and it is a quick dissolving mix. From a 2 lb tub

you get 31 servings.

Each serving is one scoop which is 29 grams. Each serving contains 1.

5g total fat, 40mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 180mg potassium, 4g carbohydrates, and 20g protein. You even get calcium from it.

This is to help you gain muscle and mass. I personally take this when I work out.

The tub ...

• says to take three servings a day but I only take one after I work out and I still see result. I am a very skinny person and it is hard for me to gain weight, so I got this and in just a few weeks I was seeing more muscle and gaining weight.

Overall

this is a great product. I recommend it just get a different flavor and you will be fine.

Other than that it is great. It works like it should and is great for skinny people trying to gain weight.

But make sure that you work out because you don’t want to gain fat. But trust me it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342610876511031/k2311a1026/10.26.09