Fresh Step Litter Box Freshener for Pets  » Pets  »
  • I want to review this product, because I know that there are many cat lovers who have the same problem I had, and I found a solution with this product

• by Linda Start

I want to review this product, because I know that there are many cat lovers who have the same problem I had, and I found a solution with this product.

A few months ago, my new kitty Dakota started peeing in the center of the bed. To make a long story short, I got on the internet, and discovered lots of other cat owners who had this same problem.

The solution to this problem seems to

be keeping the litter clean and adding something to the litter box, so the cat will not smell any offensive odors. Some people suggested a special litter, and another person suggested adding catnip to the litter box.

Quite unexpectedly, I found something specifically for this problem - it’s called Fresh Step Litter Box Freshener. It is very inexpensive, and it more of a light powder that can be mixed into the litter, that gives the litter ...

• a fresh scent.

Every time I clean the litter box, I sprinkle the litter box freshener on top, and mix it into the existing litter. This procedure is working very well. The cat has not peed on the bed since I started treating the litter with the freshener.

I was amazed at the huge number of people who I found, on the internet, who said they have the exact same problem, so I want to pass this

recommendation on, for the next person who needs help with this situation.

I hesitated at adding catnip to the litter box, because I don’t want him to start rolling in the litter box with the catnip smell, however, this product is specifically for freshening the litter box scent, and it appears to work perfectly. I’m very glad I found it, and want to pass this tip on, to any other cat lovers who may encounter this surprising problem.

jerry B says :

Where can I buy the product in, or around, mooresville, NC. used to be at target.

John says :

You should check Wal-Mart. I can say that it’s available at my local Wal-Mart, not sure if it’s available at all Wal-Mart stores.

Linda replies :

Where can you buy Fresh Step? My Walmart and Target carry this product. It’s pretty popular. Shouldn’t be hard to find.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292410876340931/k2311a1024/10.24.09