Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver
  • This shaver can be easily cleaned by the jet clean solution that comes along but I like the option of opening the heads of this electric shaver and cleaning them under running tap water

• by ascribe

Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver is a companion to me that I cannot imagine shaving without. Before its entry into my house, I was usually never comfortable with the razor shaves and feared cuts and bruises. But with Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver I am too comfortable and have avoided all messy shaving equipment.

I have found the Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver to remove hair from all over the face very efficiently and with ease.
      The provided three shaving heads take due care to cut all the hair present in the finest way.

My hair also does not get stuck in the rotating parts of the shaver. Nor does my skin get pulled, unlike by some inferior electric shavers. The shaver has got brilliant technology and is backed by the renowned Philips group.

This shaver can be easily cleaned by the jet clean solution that comes along but I like the option of opening ...

• the heads of this electric shaver and cleaning them under running tap water. By this way, the gadget remains ultra clean and the life increases.

Another plus point of the Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver is its rechargeable battery that runs perfectly for a long time. Thus I do not ever get stuck in shaving midway, because of exhausted batteries. An indicator also shows the remaining battery strength.

The Philips RQ 1095 Arcitec electric shaver is also my companion on all tours and trips. It is small and handy and can be easily carried along on trips. The gadget looks so elegant that I feel proud to possess and use it.

The only dampener is its high price that does not make it affordable for all.

In fact, I also thought and saved for a couple of months before finally buying it. Otherwise, it is an unmatched product in its category and gives me true value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162410876260931/k2311a1024/10.24.09