Betty Crocker Halloween Candy Fruit Snacks
1.0
  • The shapes were fun to look at, but unfortunately, they did not contain any real flavor when I popped them in my mouth

• by GenesisOne

I will not purchase Betty Crocker Halloween Candy Fruit Snacks again because I find the snacks to be of poor quality. The reason that I feel that they are of poor quality is because I do not taste anything close to authentic fruit flavor.

I am well

aware that these snacks are artificially flavored, but even artificial flavoring can at least decently replicate flavors.

That is not the case with these snacks.

There are four flavors that come in a package: orange, grape, strawberry and cherry.

The fruit snacks come in a total of six Halloween shapes like ghosts, bats and spiders.

The shapes were fun to look at, but unfortunately, they did not contain any real flavor when I popped them in my mouth.

All four fruit flavors were sweet, but aside from that, I cannot say that I tasted ...

• Betty Crocker Halloween Candy Fruit Snacks
      any more than a little strawberry, grape, cherry or orange flavor.

After I had my first pouch of these treats, I began wishing that they would have come in a much smaller box for a much smaller price, but at least I got rid of them on

Halloween night.

Kids seemed to like them - I guess for the snacks’ sweetness, and maybe for kids this is a fine treat, but for those that are actually hoping to enjoy the fruit flavors that are supposed to be there, I would suggest not picking up a box of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272310876111231/k2311a1023/10.23.09